Please select the appropriate category or article from the list below, or use the search box at the top of this page. If you cannot find the information you need, fill the assistance request form. Please take a few minutes to look for your answers here since 95% of all support questions we receive are covered here.
Software and hardware compatiblity questions
- Compatibility with different versions of Microsoft Windows
- Compatibility with web browsers
- Compatiblity with firewall and antivirus products
- Compatibility with Anti-spyware programs
- Compatibility with Proxy Servers
Optimizing your Internet connection
- How can I get TweakMASTER to perform my PC clock update at a specific time of day?
- Automatic add feature of the DNS Accelerator checked but it is not working
- I am using a very large Hosts List with TweakMASTER and having problems
- Can I use the DNS Accelerator with my browser (other than Internet Explorer)?
- I have heard that using a hosts file can cause you to no longer be able to connect to certain websites
- What is the Windows Hosts file anyhow and where is it on my computer?
- What is the purpose of TweakBHO.dll (part of TweakMASTER installation)?
- I have enabled the Keep Connected function, but I still get disconnected all the time
- I use a ping utility to keep my connection from dropping. Why do I need TweakMASTER?
- I have enabled "Keep Connected" for my AOL connection but am finding that they still disconnect me