Optimizing Internet connection
How to optimize your Internet connection
- Will TweakMASTER speed up my connection?
- TCP/IP Parameters Tweaking Tips
- How do I tell if my connection is any faster and TweakMASTER is working?
- Why the default settings are not always the best ones?
- My registry shows a different value than the one reported by TweakMASTER
- How to restore original settings with TweakMASTER?
- Does TweakMASTER set all the important TCP/IP settings for Windows?
- I used MTU Probe to determine what MTU settings to use but this did not help my connection speeds
- I use TweakMASTER and I still don't connect at any speeds higher than 34,000 bps
- I have a dialup connection which reports me connected at 115,200 bps but it still seems slow
- I'm into online gaming and want to know if TweakMASTER can help
- Can TweakMASTER improve my reception of streaming video and audio?
- What are the optimization strategies used by the TweakMASTER Wizard?
- Why TweakMASTER cannot apply new settings without rebooting?
Using TweakMASTER with different types of network connection
- Will TweakMASTER help me with my broadband (Cable, DSL or Satellite) connection?
- Does TweakMASTER support wireless Internet links?
- Will TweakMASTER improve my dial-up connection?
- I have a satellite Internet connection. Will TweakMASTER work for me?
- My PC is connected to the Internet through a home network router. Will TweakMASTER help me?
- I use a network card to access my local network and a dialup modem to access my ISP. What settings should I use?
- I'm using PPPoE. What settings should I use?
- I am using a software modem. How well does TweakMASTER work for this setup?
- I'm using Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). Will TweakMASTER work for me?
- How do I use TweakMASTER with a multilink connection?