What's new in DU Meter?
February 5, 2022 :: DU Meter 8.01 has been released.
- Windows 11 is now a supported operating system for DU Meter.
- Windows Server 2022 and 2019 are now supported as well.
- Support for high-DPI displays (4K resolution and larger).
- Support for multiple displays with varying DPI configurations (when the window scaling is not the same across all displays)
- Support for dark and light color schemes, including auto-switching when Windows configuration is changed.
- Fixes to taskbar band on Windows 10 to support the light color scheme.
- Restyling of DU Meter window to better align with Windows 10 and 11 styles.
- New dark and light color schemes to better match Windows 10 and 11 color schemes.
- Fix to click-through mode when the high-contrast mode is enabled.
- Experimental support for Taskbar band-like mode on Windows 11: Since Microsoft has completely removed Taskbar bands support in Windows 11, it's impossible to achieve full parity with Windows 10 for this feature.
- Numerous smaller bug fixes and improvements.
If you bought a DU Meter license in 2020, 2021 or 2022, your serial number will be accepted by DU Meter 8. Otherwise you need to buy an upgrade, and you're entitled to a significant discount from our current DU Meter price. To upgrade from any previous version of DU Meter, it is sufficient to simply install the latest version on top of the previous one, without uninstalling. DU Meter will import accumulated statistics and retain user options.
DU Meter 7.x updates history is also available for your reference.
No-nonsense upgrade policy
If you already have DU Meter 8.x license, all 8.x version upgrades are free. If you bought a DU Meter 7.x license in 2020, 2021 or 2022, your serial number will be accepted by DU Meter 8. Otherwise you need to buy an upgrade, and you're entitled to a significant discount from our current DU Meter price.
For more information, please visit the DU Meter upgrade web page.