DU Meter for Android Release History
July 24, 2015 :: What's new in DU Meter for Android 2.01?
- Shows network usage chart in the notification area (similar to DU Meter for Windows).
- Resizeable widgets, new widget styles, widgets on the lock screen.
- Optional reporting to DuMeter.net (free DuMeter.net account is required).
- Optionally monitor data usage on some Wi-Fi networks only.
- Android Lollipop support.
- Material design styles.
- Better tablets support.
- Scrollable charts.
- Many bug fixes.
February 22, 2012 :: What's new in DU Meter for Android 1.30?
- Better compatibility with Android 4.0
- Russian localization fixes
- Technical information display for troubleshooting
- Note: DU Meter currently is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G and Samsung Galaxy Ace, due to a bug in Android on these devices. This issue has already been reported to Google.
September 10, 2011 :: What's new in DU Meter for Android 1.25?
- Fixed support for LG Optimus 2x (LG P990), HTC Thunderbolt (Incredible HD) and some other phones.
August 30, 2011 :: What's new in DU Meter for Android 1.20?
- Improved support for traffic monitoring on phones with 4G (WiMax).
- Current transfer rate display in the notification area is now using proper colors on all devices.
- Better support for Android tablets.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Russian localization.
February 18, 2011 :: What's new in DU Meter for Android 1.06?
- Bugfix: dates were not always updated in the data traffic graph.
- Bugfix: monthly data allowance over 2GB was not displayed properly in the main window.
- Bugfix: DU Meter was not always saving its statistics upon complete phone shutdown.
January 04, 2011 :: What's new in DU Meter for Android 1.04?
An issue with widget not updating after a phone reboot has been fixed. Please remove and add your DU Meter widget again if it is blank and not updating.
December 29, 2010 :: DU Meter for Android 1.02 has been released.
This is the first public release of DU Meter for Android.