This is a short list of TradeTrakker's most important features. There are too many features to list everything. If you just want to see the list of
new features and bug fixes in the latest version, please see
- Monitors stock or mutual fund positions in multiple portfolios.
- Autoupdates all data at user-specified intervals almost instantly, as frequently as every minute, with 20 minute delayed quotes from the Internet.
- Supports major European and Asian stock exchanges.
- Real time quotes also available on any publicly traded stock.
- All reported data continuously auto-computed with user input on stock purchase price, date and number of shares.
- Optional customizable stock ticker.
- Full support for long and short trading.
- Portfolios and stock/fund positions may be edited at any time.
- Wizard option included to simplify data input.
- Resizable columns (50 in total) include current price info, cost basis, current gain/loss, total gain/loss, sale data for liquidated stocks, and more.
- Performance Summary shows day's gain/loss ($ and %) and total portfolio gain/loss ($ and %).
- Cash reserve accounts for any portfolio are updated automatically with sales and purchases.
- Major market indices updated at one minute intervals.
- User input data options includes stock sale information, broker commissions, splits, dividends and more.
- Transaction history feature: logging of transactions helps fill tax forms correctly.
- Can export all data into Microsoft Excel.
- Can print summaries and detailed reports.
- Move or copy any stock or fund position between portfolios.
- Create multiple portfolios and different groups within each portfolio, if desired, based on any user-specified parameters (stock sector, stock/fund, brokerage account, IRA, etc).
- Flexible alerts to warn when a certain stock price or volume reaches a user-specified low or high.
- Optional text-to-speech component for alert reporting.
- TradeTrakker can deliver stock price and volume alerts via email.
- Fully customizable Web Links for symbol lookup, charts, news, SEC filings, and more, plus configurable link to user's online trading page.
- Capital gains tax determination tells the user how many days left till a stock turns long-term.
- Save stock portfolio database to multiple locations such as on a LAN or laptop computer.
- Exclusive "Portfolio Snapshots" saves stock database in read-only format for record keeping purposes.
- Automatic file backup facility.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with detailed onboard help file.
- Clean automatic install and uninstall facility.
- May be used through a proxy server on in a corporate environment behind a firewall.